BY VISITING AND/OR USING THE WEBSITE (“THE SITE”) www.inventram.com and www.inventram.com.tr THAT BELONGS TO İNVENTRAM INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS MANAGEMENT TRADE AND INVESTMENT INC. (“İNVENTRAM”) YOU (“USER”) IRREVOCABLY DECLARE AND UNDERTAKE THAT USER HAS READ ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED BELOW AND UNDERSTOOD THE CONTENT AND ACCEPT AND CONFIRM THESE PROVISIONS UNCONDITIONALLY AND THAT USER WAIVES ALL CLAIMS AGAINST İNVENTRAM. RELEVANT UPDATES ARE PREPARED BY İNVENTRAM AUTHORITIES AND PUBLISHED IN THE SITE FROM TIME TO TIME, AND USER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT INVENTRAM HAS NO RESPONSIBILITY TO NOTIFY USER OF SUCH UPDATES.
1. The IP address a User employs to access the Site, access time, and the name of User’s internet service provider is recorded during User’s visit to the Site. Furthermore, for the purpose of updating the Site and keeping statistical information; interaction within the Site, information with respect to the internet site User employs (when applicable) and hardware and software User accesses are collected when User connects to the Site via the link.
2. Unless stated otherwise, all the information, documents and other content are the sole and exclusive property of İnventram including, but not limited to all the graphics, symbols and general design of the Site.
3. Users may not use or download information appearing on this Site to disturb the peace, in an unethical way, in a way to disturb or harass others, for an unlawful purpose or in a way to violate others’ intellectual property or copyrights. Furthermore, any third party activity or interference with the İnventram web or other infrastructure which is unreasonable or disproportionate in quantity resulting in over-burdening of the website or other technical infrastructure is prohibited.
4. The content, software, intellectual, and financial rights of this Site belong exclusively to İnventram Intellectual Property Rights Management Trade and Investment Inc. Users agree that they may not use any robots, spiders, bots, cookies, or any other automatic devices or manual process to view or monitor the website or its content and/or copy, print, alter or for any other unauthorized purposes and without the prior written consent of İnventram. Parties and/or Site users may not create any derivative works out of this content or expose such to the public.
5. Users may not use the Site to illegally forward information and materials subject to copyright without the prior written consent from İnventram, without a valid or justified reason which must be approved by İnventram. Users sharing articles, images, formulae, software or content subject to copyright or similar content must ensure that the content they are downloading does not violate or encroach upon the copyright or other rights of third parties. Users agree and undertake to obey and not to violate the Law of Intellectual Property Rights, Decree Law on Protection of Trademarks, Turkish Commerce Law, Law on Protection of Patent Rights, Turkish Penal Code and other national and international legislations in force. Any damage awards and/or administrative/legal fines which İnventram has to pay to public institutions and/ or third parties shall be the responsibility and with recourse to offending Users.
6. İnventram does not warranty that the Site will be uninterrupted or faultless or that Users will successfully accomplish their intended result through the use of the Site or its content or by connecting the Site. İnventram shall not be responsible for any direct and/or indirect damages incurred by the use of the Site for technical reasons.
7. İnventram shall not be responsible for any damages incurred to Users’ data. Users acknowledge and agree beforehand not to demand any indemnification from İnventram as a result of any damages incurred by the use of information sharing possibilities.
8. İnventram shall not be responsible for any damages incurred in the event membership details of Users fall into the hands of people with malicious intentions and these details are read and misused by unauthorized people as a result of database (cyber) attacks.
• Not to post or forward any information or images creating or contributing to a situation that is illegal, offensive, result in legal proceedings, is (nationally or internationally) against the law of any kind and in any way; any threatening, harassing, bearing curses or slander, pejorative, rude, pornographic, annoying or immoral content.
• Not to use and offer materials protected with any kind of intellectual and industrial property rights including copyright, trademark or other property rights or materials derived from the above-mentioned classes to the use of third parties without the prior written consent of the owners or those holding these rights in a way to violate others’ privacy or right of publishing.
• Not to post or forward any kinds of information, software or other materials bearing a virus, trojan, or any other dangerous technical elements.