Ongoing research and development activities for automotive industry regarding detection, identification, recording systems.
Local and global automotive industry.
• Professor, Koç University, 2001
• PhD., 1997, Georgia Technology Institute, Electrical and Computer Engineering
• 150 articles, 30 licensed patents, incl. pico-projector patents of the Microvision
• Expertised in MEMS, optical and miniature systems.
• Assoc. Prof., Koç University
• PhD., 1999, Southern University, Polymer Science and Engineering
• 11 articles, 10 patents
• Expertised in organic chemistry, biomaterials, polymers and nanoparticles.
• Ph.D., New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology, Materials Science
• M.Sc., 2010, Ege University, Bioengineering
• Expertise in Quality Management Systems, Core Tools, Material Safety Data Sheet, Lean Six Sigma, Problem Solving Strategy
• Ph.D., 2012, Sabancı University, Electronics Engineering
• Ph.D., 2012, Sabancı University, Materials Science and Engineering
• 4 international journal publications, 1 patent, 10 refereed proceedings
• Expertise in Nanomaterials, Polymer Science and Superhydrophobic Surfaces
• Ph.D., 2014, Koç University, Material Science and Engineering
• Ph.D., 2012, İzmir Institute of High Technology, Chemistry
• 4 articles
• Expertise in Nanomaterials (Synthesis, Characterization and Application), Exciton Dynamics, Spectroscopic Techniques
• Ph.D., 2010, Kansas State University, Department of Chemistry, Physical Chemistry
• Lab Manager, Koç University Nanomaterial Research Lab (KUNAL)
• 4 articles, 1 patent application
• Expertise in Nanomaterials, Reaction Kinetics
• Undergraduate, 2004, Sabancı University, Microelectronics Engineering
• 2009–2015, Senior Researcher, TUBITAK – Informatics and Information Security Research Center
|For more information||:||firstname.lastname@example.org|