İnventram is a hi-tech investment company, a JV of Koç Group, the largest conglomerate of Turkey, and Mitsui & Co., one of the largest investment groups in the world. It invests in a wide range of areas in technology and innovation, including IoT & sensors, robotic technologies, medtech, nanotechnology, artificial intelligence, big data & cloud, automotive technologies, electronics & durable goods, defense industry technologies. İnventram’s objective is to commercialize disruptive technologies by investing in 2 different models: Equity Investment and iPreferred Partners Program. The company has an Advisory Board of 54 highly experienced professionals and academics in their respective fields of expertise.
Our Founding Partners
- Turkey’s largest group
- Top patent applicant group in Turkey
- Recorded $29,7 billion sales revenue and $2,6 billion operating profit in 2018
- Remains the only Turkish company in the Fortune Global 500 ranking
- Holds 10% share of Turkey’s total exports
- Included in the 2018 list of the “World’s top 2,500 companies by R&D spending” by Industrial R&D scoreboard, which is prepared by the European Commission.
- Took top position for the fourth consecutive time in "Turkey's Most Admired Companies" survey held by Capital Magazine in 2018
- Japan’s one of the leading trading and investment group
- 138 offices in 66 countries
- 42,316 employees
- $40,2 bn revenue
- Ranked 249th in Fortune Global 500
- Active in 6 business areas; Metals, Machinery & Infrastructure, Chemicals, Energy, Lifestyle, Innovation & Corporate Development
- 22 undergraduate, 31 graduate and 16 PhD programs
- 6 colleges, 4 institutes and school of nursing
- 480 faculty members
- 6708 students
- 10485 graduates
- 112 research laboratories
- 73% of the students receive scholarships
- Dormitory capacity of 2826 students
- In collaboration with more than 250 universities in wide range of student exchange programs
Koç Group’s vison and values are indispensable part of Inventram’s corporate culture.
Our Customers are the focus of everything we do.Our top priority is to create value for our customers; to respond promptly to their expectations with quality. It is our duty to take responsibility for our products for the long term.
To be “the best” is our ultimate goal.To be the best in quality, service, supplier, and dealer relationships; to offer the best investment opportunity for our shareholders; and to sustain this reputation are our primary goals. To achieve these goals we are committed to managing our businesses to be the leader in the market.
Our most important asset is our people.The quality of our products and services is based on the quality of our people. For the continuity of Koç Group, we follow a policy of recruiting the best people, and providing opportunities for development and advancement. To fully utilize the talents, strength, and creativity of our people, we create a work environment which nourishes increased productivity, cooperation, and solidarity.
Creation of wealth for continuous development is our key objective.Creating value for our shareholders is a guiding principle to assure continuity of service, investments in the future and to encourage and leverage small and large savings; and allocating resources from our operations to create value and to ensure efficient utilization of all resources with a view to support the economic and social development of our people and our society are our key objectives.
Honesty, integrity, and superior business ethics are the foundations of our business conduct.We conduct our business based on good intentions, mutual benefit, and fair treatment in all our relationships. We are committed to conforming at all times to the highest ethical and legal standards. We are a leader in serving our society and safeguarding the interests of future generations. Protection of the environment and promotion of a higher level of environmental awareness are our duty to both our country and our planet.
We aspire to strengthen the Turkish economy from which we derive our own strength.I would like to express a guiding principle of our Group with these words:
"This is my code:
I live and prosper with my country. As long as democracy exists and thrives, so do we. We shall do our utmost to strengthen our economy. As our economy prospers, so will democracy and our standing in the world."
President of the Executive Board
Tourism, Food and Retailing Group President / Koç Holding
Prof. Dr. Umran Savaş İnan
Vice President of the Executive Board
President of Koç University
CEO / Koç Holding
Murad Ardaç, PhD.
Strategic Planning Coordinator / Koç Holding
Competition Law and Intellectual Property Coordinator / Koç Holding
Prof. Dr. Muhammet İrşadi Aksun
Vice President Responsible for Research and Development / Koç University
Prof. Dr. İhsan Solaroğlu
Associate Dean for Research in School of Medicine / Koç University
Chief Administrative Officer & Director / Mitsui & Co. Europe Plc
Representative in Turkey / Mitsui & Co. Europe Plc